Navkar Mantra - it is universal mantra with meaning in english


Navkar Mantra
every body should chant this mantra
it is universal mantra
it is not related to any god or godess
all come in one

Namo Arihantanam
I bow in veneration to Arihantas (the destroyers of our inner enemies viz., Karmas).

Namo Siddhanam
I bow in veneration to Siddhas. (The souls that are perfect through the destruction of the Karmas.)

Namo Ayariyanam
I bow in veneration to Acharyas (The Head Sadhus of the four- fold Jain Sangh).

Namo Uvajjhayanam
I bow in veneration to Upadhyayas (The learned Sadhus who illustrate the Scriptures).

Namo loye savva sahunam
I bow in veneration to all Sadhus in the world. (Those who are pursuing the path of Moksha or salvation.)

Eso pancha namukkaro
Savva pävappanäsano
Mangalänam cha savvesim
Padhamam havai mangalam

This five-fold salutation
destroys all sins
and amongst all auspicious things
is the most auspicious one .

Post a Comment

0 Comments